Sunday, July 8, 2012

Delicious

Wow, what a great way to organize the many websites I come across all of the time!  Delicious.com is a great tool for anyone to use for organizing the chaos of the World Wide Web. Delicious.com organizes the sea of information available.



  • How difficult was it to find good sites?
It was not too challenging for me to find good sites to bookmark.  I have already been using many of these sites resources/tools for school projects while being a student.  I am so excited to learn about Delicious.com because I can now organize these "go to" sites and not worry about loosing them.

  • Were there many sites claiming to be educational that were only trying to sell a product?
I did ran into this situation a few times during my site search.  For example, when looking for Assistive Technology sites, I would find the websites seeming to be educational but in fact were selling a product.

  • Did you find many sites that were not valuable as a resource?
I did not find many sites that were not valuable as a resource.  However, I did find a few that were not active sites anymore. 

  • What did you think of some of the Web 2.0 sites?
I think the web 2.0 sites are a great resource for connecting people and being interactive.  I am excited to learn more about their capabilities.  I can not even imagine what Web 3.0 is going to offer.  This is the wave of the future!

  • Did you follow any of the same sites as the students you were following in Delicious?
I have not yet followed any of the sites of the other students.  I look forward to doing so and bookmarking their sites to my page.  I will explore their sites after a few more students have posted.

  • What did you like about the 15 sites you selected?
I like that the 15 sites I collected are all so different by ranging from educational to entertaining.  I also like that I explored all 15 and am aware of  what they offer.  I look forward to adding many more and controlling the chaos of the www for my information.  








.   

No comments:

Post a Comment